Comprehensive Veterinary Medical & Surgical Care for Katy & West Houston TX
The importance of having access to high-quality veterinary care prompted our veterinarians to design All Pets Animal Hospital’s state-of-the-art facility, which is fully equipped to meet our patient and client needs. Our high standards have allowed us to achieve accreditation by exceeding the American Animal Hospitals Association standards; fewer than 14% of veterinary hospitals nationwide achieve this accreditation. Our veterinarians are committed to providing the highest quality care for all our patients and service to our clients—the same care we would want for our own pets.
Some of our medical services include:
- Allergy testing and treatment for pets—Just like humans, pets can suffer from allergies. Thankfully, diagnosis and treatments for pets suffering from allergies are available and highly successful. Referrals are provided when needed to board-certified dermatologists.
- Pet cancer diagnosis and treatment—All Pets Animal Hospital is equipped to provide diagnosis and treatment for a variety of different types of pet cancer. We also provide referrals for radiation and chemotherapy, as well as advanced, complicated surgical treatment.
- Veterinary cardiology—Diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions in pets can add quality to and extend life.
- Dental care for pets—A pet’s overall health will be affected by the condition of his or her teeth. We provide comprehensive oral hygiene programs, safe dental cleaning under sedation, and oral surgery as needed. Keeping a pet’s mouth healthy can add years to its lifespan.
- Pet skin conditions—From mites to hot spots and allergies, All Pets Animal Hospital can diagnose and treat a wide variety of pet skin conditions.
- Endocrinology—Similar to humans, pets can have health issues related to their body’s hormones and imbalance.
- Pet eye care—The discomfort and confusion a pet can feel when experiencing eye issues can cause no small amount of stress. Our doctors have the experience and training needed to quickly assess and treat conditions affecting eyes.
- Veterinary internal medicine—Our veterinarians are trained to address internal medicine issues including those affecting the digestive system, breathing conditions, urinary difficulties, and more.
- Veterinary laser therapy—The advances in healing provided by use of our pain-free, noninvasive laser technology have greatly shortened recovery time and have improved the quality of life for many pets.
- Pet pain management—In addition to keeping pets comfortable, a good pain management plan can speed recovery from a variety of ailments.
- Veterinary rehabilitation and fitness—The specialized equipment and training of All Pets Animal Hospital staff provides pets with rehabilitation options to restore mobility and speed recovery, including water treadmill, massage, physical therapy exercises, laser therapy, and more.
- Stem cell therapy for pets—Advances in stem cell technology have resulted in treatment options for pets that can extend life and provide relief from many conditions.
- Veterinary surgery—All Pets Animal Hospital is equipped to provide routine and emergency surgery options for pets.
- International health certificates —Different countries have varying requirements when people wish to bring pets into their countries. Be sure you begin your planning with plenty of time before your actual travel date. All Pets Animal Hospital’s veterinarians are accredited by the U.S.D.A. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) to prepare international health certificates and also perform interstate health certificates. Contact our office for more details.
We hope that you will turn to All Pets Animal Hospital for all your pet care needs. Please contact us if we can be of service to you and your pet.