All Pets Animal Hospital & 24-Hour Emergency Care
Thank you for choosing All Pets Animal Hospital & 24-Hour Emergency Care. We are accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association and we deliver Excellence as our Standard of Veterinary care. Our Mission is to provide the same love and quality care for your pets that we would for our own pets. An important part of this Mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options. All Pets Animal Hospital & 24-Hour Emergency Care requires payment in full at the end of your pet’s examination, to begin treatment, and/or at the time of discharge, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- Checks, processed electronically as ACH
- Major Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Convenient Monthly Payment Plans from Wells Fargo Health Advantage or CareCredit*
- Payment plans with auto-drafting arrangements through your checking or credit/debit card, for up to 3 months. Requires a 50% deposit and 2 forms of payment on file.**
- Wellness Plans with auto-debit payment arrangements
Deposit & Billing
For treatment of hospitalized care, a 100% deposit is required to begin your pet’s treatment.
All outstanding balances older than 30 days will incur interest at the rate of 18%. Any balances that age beyond 90 days past due, will be relinquished to a collection agency.
Additional Policy Information
All Pets Animal Hospital & 24-Hour Emergency Care charges $35 for returned checks.
For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to provide the best veterinary care available for your pet.
*Subject to credit approval
**Subject to a “soft” credit check and approval